Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Don´t remember E-Mail Adress

Don´t remember E-Mail Adress

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Operating System

My Question or Issue

I have the problem that I can´t remember the E-Mail Adress for my other Spotify Account. I have no idea how I can find it out. Maybe someone can help me

5 Replies

Do you remember your username?

Do you remember a playlist name you made? Maybe you can find your account - maybe you have an old account (that is now a number).

Try search for your e-mail in other accounts (see where other accounts are registered to).

Last chance you can send an email to: support@spotify.com

Hope you'll find the email!

The best!

Hey @colormagic.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this in the Community - we can help you here 🙂

There's several ways to check your account's email address - just check out this support article.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here in case you need any further help.

First, thanks for your answer. But my problem is that I´m loged in to my account with my Android-Phone, so I know my username. My problem is that I can´t remember my E-Mail Adress or Password and I can´t switch my account to my new Phone.

You can send an email to: support@spotify.com

Hey @colormagic.

Thanks for clarifying that 🙂

In that case, it's best to do what @mijn_spotify suggested and reach out to our Customer Support team here, who will be able to tell you the email address which is associated with your account after verifying that you are the rightful account owner.

Hope that helps! Let us know how it goes 🙂

Suggested posts