Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Don't want spotify premium

Solved!

Don't want spotify premium

What am i doing if i don't want spotify premium after the 30 free days ?? Because i just payed for it monday, and i only wanted to use it for free in 30 days 🙂

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@wo67odsy wrote:
Hi everytime i log in on my phone it always say you can only use it when i get spotify premium but i dont want ro get it how can i just keep going???

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Spotify premium is required to use Spotify on any mobile device (apart from mobile radio in the USA). You need to subscribe to use the service on your phone.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hi sebastianstaerk-  Welcome to the Community!

What happened here is when you started the trial you needed to cancel before the 30 days were up in order to not be charged. Since you didn't cancel within this time your account began a paid subscription.

Of course you can cancel your subscription anytime by logging in to your subscription page.

Hi everytime i log in on my phone it always say you can only use it when i get spotify premium but i dont want ro get it how can i just keep going???
Marked as solution

@wo67odsy wrote:

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Spotify premium is required to use Spotify on any mobile device (apart from mobile radio in the USA). You need to subscribe to use the service on your phone.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I pressed spotify premium by accident and now im on the 7 day trial what do i do i dont want spotify premium how do i stop it. Do i log out? What do i do?

Suggested posts