Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Dont have a lyrics feature (mobile)

Solved!

Dont have a lyrics feature (mobile)

I'd like to start by mentioning I have premium and I understand not every song has lyrics added to it, but literally none of my songs have lyrics under them. If anything I get a backstory for the song or whatever it is, but I dont actually ge the lyrics. Is there anything I can do about this or can it be fixed??

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @kmartairfryer,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We moved your post from Chats to the help boards as its content fits better here.

First, we’d recommend logging out and back in twice to force the sync between the device and the account. After that, reboot your device and try again.

In case you still have this issue, it could be related to some damaged cache stored on your device. In this case, would you mind checking on a different device to see if it makes any difference? You can try using a song that has the lyrics displayed worldwide to test it, like this one: Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley.

If you can see the lyrics of that track in a different device, but not in yours, we’d suggest reaching out to our Support team to see if your account requires some modifications as mentioned in the floating answer of this main thread

Hope it helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @kmartairfryer,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We moved your post from Chats to the help boards as its content fits better here.

First, we’d recommend logging out and back in twice to force the sync between the device and the account. After that, reboot your device and try again.

In case you still have this issue, it could be related to some damaged cache stored on your device. In this case, would you mind checking on a different device to see if it makes any difference? You can try using a song that has the lyrics displayed worldwide to test it, like this one: Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley.

If you can see the lyrics of that track in a different device, but not in yours, we’d suggest reaching out to our Support team to see if your account requires some modifications as mentioned in the floating answer of this main thread

Hope it helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts