Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Dont recieve a email for reseting password

Dont recieve a email for reseting password

<->I'm trying to recover my password but I dont recieve any mail. Have tried with both email and username request. Have tried 5 times now but still no mail.

My username is: ninaulkrikawesterberg

11 Replies

sorry, I misspeled the username. Correct should be:

NinaUlrikaWestergren

Hi,

I am in the same position. I tried the password reset around 10 times over the weekend - nothing. I've checked my spam folder and nothing is there either. I also sent a support email on the weekend (

Spotify Case # 01004607:  Account questions ref:_00DD0pxIW._500D0Vz1to:ref) but have still heard nothing.

Please can someone let me know how to reset my password!

username: regalcoxphone

Thanks,

Andrew

@andrewcox You should have received an automated response - check your junk folders. If the reply directed you back to the community or the FAQs, please reply to it even though it is from a no-reply address to make sure it reaches one of the team.

@oscarj My reply to andrewcox also applies to your case.

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the reply. I have had no new emails this morning (I have checked my Junk folders - nothing there) - should I be expecting one? I had an automated response on Saturday (the "

Spotify Case # 01004607: Account questions ref:_00DD0pxIW._500D0Vz1to:ref" as mentioned above)

when I sent the original support email but this is just an automated response with a link back to this forum. It is from a no-reply as you say so I have replied to that but still haven't had an email back.

Any other help you can give me would be appreciated as I've been unable to log in since Friday.

Thanks,

Andrew

Can you reply to that automated response if you haven't already done so. If you have replied to it, your case is in the right handes and you should hear back within 48 hours.

Thanks Joe. Yes, as mentioned above I have replied to the email I received on Saturday so hopefully I will get a response soon.

Hi Andrew,

I've just checked this out for you and I can confirm that your case is now in the queue and an advisor will be in touch soon 🙂

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

OK, great - thanks Jamie!

Hi, I've just signed in and already my password is not working.

I've asked for an email to reset the password and nothing's happening, no email either in in my inbox or spam folder.

I keep getting forwarded to the reset account page where I'm aked for the current password to get a new one in

Problem right there, of course.

So I guess I'm joining the queue in waiting for a solution, just in case we're sharing a problem here

thanks

@user-removed Try:

1. Go to https://www.spotify.com/password-reset

2. If you get directed to your online profile instead of the reset page, click on your name at the top and select log out. 

3. Go to https://www.spotify.com/password-reset again and you should be able to reset your password. 

If you are still having issues after doing that, get in touch with support directly here and they will be able to lend a hand. If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts