Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Dont see my current offline devices

Solved!

Dont see my current offline devices

Hi,

There was an option on the webpage where i could see my devices where i downloaded the music and stored offline. Since last year or so i cant see that option and it would be really nice to see them again. When i download songs on a new device it removes the offline songs from another one since i have more than 5 device. It would be nice if i can self manage my current devieces.

Thank you and i looking forward for your fastest reply.

Kristof 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @ladosk20!

Thanks for the question. We'll be happy to explain some more here.

Currently, it's not possible to see a list of the devices you have downloaded songs on.

Keep in mind that if you add more than 5 devices, the device which hasn't been used in the longest amount of time will be removed.

If you'd like to remove the offline songs on a different device, you just need to clear your cache or reinstall the app.

You can leave your +Vote here if you'd like to see the list of offline devices back on the web page.

We'll keep everyone posted of the status of the idea in that thread so make sure you subscribe.

Let us know if you have any other questions, we'll be happy to help.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @ladosk20!

Thanks for the question. We'll be happy to explain some more here.

Currently, it's not possible to see a list of the devices you have downloaded songs on.

Keep in mind that if you add more than 5 devices, the device which hasn't been used in the longest amount of time will be removed.

If you'd like to remove the offline songs on a different device, you just need to clear your cache or reinstall the app.

You can leave your +Vote here if you'd like to see the list of offline devices back on the web page.

We'll keep everyone posted of the status of the idea in that thread so make sure you subscribe.

Let us know if you have any other questions, we'll be happy to help.

ElenaModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

what about a factory reset. de spotify app now thinks it's a new extra device. but it is the same one. now i cannot download songs on my fresh installed device.

Hey @Kamm_and_Re,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

There is a time limit of 30 days since the last login on your account (with an active internet connection) using the old device. After this time limit expires, the downloads are automatically removed. Even if the device doesn't exist anymore or like in your case, where the device is just an artifact in the system, the time limit still applies. Afterwards the offline slot will become freed up and you can download content on your new device.

Hope this clears things a bit,

Cheers!

DianModerator

Suggested posts