Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Double Billed - No Reply From Support Team - Case # 01932271

Double Billed - No Reply From Support Team - Case # 01932271

Support Team - I reached out via the contact form in October when I first noticed I was being billed twice a month for my account with no reply other than the automated message. For the second month (October now November) I have been billed twice. Please resolve this case as soon as possible. I enjoy using Spotify services but will cancel my subscription if I continue to be billed erroneously. Case # 01932271.

Thank you.

10 Replies

Hey @jiovino and welcome to the community!

I'm going to Ping @Grace , an official Spotify team member who can hopefully escalate the case 🙂

Me too...double billing since May 2014.  No response and now the Contact Form does not function.  I expect someone from Spotify Support Team to contact me & provide those of us who are being double billed each month, some resolution.

Thank you. 

@PVMarathoner - Got your 8-digit case number handy?

@jiovino - I have escalated that case with the Spotify team for you.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks @Carina for escalating this but I still have not received any feedback from @Grace on my case being addressed. Would you have further input?

Thanks Peter for escalating however I have not heard from anyone else on this matter? Is there someone I can chat with directly?

@jiovino - Spotify don't offer telephone support I'm afraid but someone did definitely reply to say they picked up your case for me.

Let me ask about this for you (again).

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi @jiovino 

Apologies for the long delay here.

You'll get an email from us very soon! 

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

Thank you Peter

Thank you Greg

Good Morning,

I've been doubled billed and there's no information on how to get this resolved. Can someone please help? I can be reached via email *snip*.

A concerned subscriber

Suggested posts