Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Double Billing for TWO YEARS

Double Billing for TWO YEARS

Hello,

I’ve been looking around this community page trying to see if anyone’s had the same issues as me with no avail.

My monthly premium subscription has been coming out of my mobile network bill twice every month for the last two years. I am already talking with the support team but I’m having to jump through hoops talking to other companies before Spotify can assist me.

The main reason I’m posting here is because I want to know if anyone is aware how I could even acquire two of the same subscriptions on one account. My network provider are working with me as they have informed me it is illegal to bill me without my consent and I can’t find any evidence of me giving my consent twice. 

So in short;

1) is it possible to purchase multiples of the same subscription service on one account and why

2) are Spotify able to provide me with proof that I consented to this

3) are there any T&C’s regarding my problem that I can be directed to

1 Reply

Hey @Lydiaastanford,

We're glad to hear that you're in touch with the support team about this already. Rest assured, they'll be the right folks to help you resolve this. 

We'd suggest continuing your conversation there to resolve this; feel free to ask them any other questions you might have about the subscription.

Thanks!

Suggested posts