Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Double billing

Double billing

Hi there , like many others I discovered that I have been double billed for a very long time, at least a year! And like others on here I find it incredibly frustrating how complicated it is to get hold of someone and get my money back. INstead of a simple email and question I have wasted an hour now reading posts or trying to contact directly, unsuccessfully. 

Can someone please help me how to get hold of spotify directly so I get reimbursed, and how to stop this!? 

Device:  Motorole E5, HP Desktop

4 Replies

Further to that I was just asked how I rated "my experience". It asked what i was going to do next, and sending an email was an option!! If this is an option, then HOW!? Is this information hidden somewhere unaccessible?

I'm sorry you had to go through this experience. I can imagine what you must be feeling right now. I am deeply sorry about that. On this community forum we can only help you with troubleshooting and organizing, for payment and billing related issue you must have to email Spotify customer support team directly. I am very much sure they will look into your case and will provide you with a satisfactory response.

What is the email for customer support? I can not find it anything?

You can reach out to Spotify team directly by following this link 🙂 

I hope that was helpful.

Suggested posts