Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Double charge, different bank

Double charge, different bank

So, a couple weeks ago we subscribed to Spotify Family, we tried first with one debit card but it was denied so it said that there was no charge. Then we tried with other card from a different bank and it worked so we subscribed and everything was going well... till today when the bank from the first card notifies us that the charge has been made. How do we cancel that? I mean, it was two weeks ago, they told us there would be no charge, but then, surprise! It is. I want to know how to get a refund cause I already paid for my Premium account. Thanks.
1 Reply

Hey @Dvs14,

Did you try to make those charges with the same Spotify account? Maybe you're paying different accounts.

You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to see what's going on within 24 hrs. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to support@spotify.com and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts