Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Double charged every month since 2015

Double charged every month since 2015

Hi,

I've just realized that I've been getting double charged for my Spotify Premium account ever since June 2015 (totaling 28 months). I've paid 99 SEK for my account directly to Spotify every month (except for the month of October 2015 when I wasn't charged and the period between June and September of 2015, when I got charged 129 SEK from Spotify), as evidenced by my Receipts.

However, I've also been charged 129 SEK from iTunes Store every month since June 2015. I contacted Apple about the issue, and they canceled my subscription through iTunes, but they couldn't reverse the charges. They told me to contact the app developer to reverse the charges. So, here I am.

Why this has happened is beyond me, but I would like it to stop. I'd like the charges reversed, as it seems dumb to pay over 200 SEK per month for the same Spotify Premium subscription for over two years. 

Thank you,

Jens

1 Reply

Hey hey @backdrifts89,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! Unfortunately, we're not able to issue refunds here in the Community, but the excellent folks over at Spotify Support will be able to help you 🙂 You can send them a note here.

They'll get back to your shortly, and help work through some options! Make sure to keep an eye out for an email with the subject line "Spotify Case # XXXXXXXX".

Cheers and let me know if you bump into any errors!
Tim

Suggested posts