Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Double charged when subscribe Spotify Family, even receipt is not available

Double charged when subscribe Spotify Family, even receipt is not available

I got my credit card statement today, I see one $48HKD charge from Spotify via Paypal and another $78HKD charge from Spotify directly from credit card. Both were charged on 12 Dec 2016 and the subscribtion was supposed to end at the same day.

On that day, I switched to faimly subscription, then I switched my payment method to Paypal. However, in the "Subscription and Payment" section, I become "Spotify Free" user after changing the payment method. Therefore, I resubscribe for Spotify Family. It shows me that my next payment date is 31 Dec 2016.

There is two problems, firstly is the double charge where a "Spotify Family" subscribtion fee was not even recorded in my receipt. Secondly, my "Spotify Family" membership will end before a 30 days period.

Because the system didn't record the transaction in receipt page, only a bank transaction ID that I could reference to. I could provide the transaction ID if it helps.

1 Reply

Hey @hkpkson, welcome to the Spotify Community!

We suggest you reach out to us via email, Facebook, or Twitter. This way, we'll be able to take a closer look at your account to see what we can suggest.

Let us know how it goes and if you have any other questions.

Suggested posts