Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Double charged when subscribe Spotify Family, even receipt is not available

Double charged when subscribe Spotify Family, even receipt is not available

I got my credit card statement today, I see one $48HKD charge from Spotify via Paypal and another $78HKD charge from Spotify directly from credit card. Both were charged on 12 Dec 2016 and the subscribtion was supposed to end at the same day.

On that day, I switched to faimly subscription, then I switched my payment method to Paypal. However, in the "Subscription and Payment" section, I become "Spotify Free" user after changing the payment method. Therefore, I resubscribe for Spotify Family. It shows me that my next payment date is 31 Dec 2016.

There is two problems, firstly is the double charge where a "Spotify Family" subscribtion fee was not even recorded in my receipt. Secondly, my "Spotify Family" membership will end before a 30 days period.

Because the system didn't record the transaction in receipt page, only a bank transaction ID that I could reference to. I could provide the transaction ID if it helps.

1 Reply

Hey @hkpkson, welcome to the Spotify Community!

We suggest you reach out to us via email, Facebook, or Twitter. This way, we'll be able to take a closer look at your account to see what we can suggest.

Let us know how it goes and if you have any other questions.

Suggested posts