Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Double charged

Double charged

I, like a lot of other people on this forum, was double charged. I have a feeling that it is because at one time I had a service interruption due to insufficient funds in the account that pays my Spotify. Well, after I had already been charged, my Spotify did not come back on, so I opened a new account thinking that this what happens when you fail to pay. Looking back at my statement it looks like they reinstated my old account and opened a whole new one. Am I completely screwed? I emailed them and I'm just so devastated that they won't do the honorable thing and refund me for the account I was not using. I don't want to have to quit Spotify but if I don't get a refund/credit then I'm afraid I'm not going to have a choice. Anyone have any similar situations and what was the result? I've been double charged for almost 8 months without noticing.
1 Reply

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the Spotify Community!

All you need to do is get in contact with Spotify support and provide your username and they can take a look backstage. The easiest way to contact them is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours.

Suggested posts