Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Double payment premium account to spotify and moviestar

Solved!

Double payment premium account to spotify and moviestar

I've been paying spotify premium to spotify and Moviestar since August 2014. I whould like to claim for the refund of the double payment I've been doing to spotify. I've filled the contact form and I've received an email asking me to post the problem here.
Thank you in advance for your prompt attention

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi ignacioroballo. I can't comment on the refund since I'm not an employee, but you are going to want to reply back to the email from support that sent you here. Most problems people run into can be solved on these forums, but as far as getting your double payments sorted out, that's something only support will be able to help with. Just find the email with your case number that sent you here, and reply directly back to it, even though it tells you not to. Best of luck!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi ignacioroballo. I can't comment on the refund since I'm not an employee, but you are going to want to reply back to the email from support that sent you here. Most problems people run into can be solved on these forums, but as far as getting your double payments sorted out, that's something only support will be able to help with. Just find the email with your case number that sent you here, and reply directly back to it, even though it tells you not to. Best of luck!

Thank you very much for the information!! I've just sent back the email.

I happened to be charged twice but with Personal, to what mail do you direct the complain? thks indeed.

Hi Sebaslllovet. If you need to get in touch with support, then you will want to do so through this form. Please note that you will most likely receive an automated email back from support directing you to the forums or the FAQ page; just ignore that, and reply back directly to that email (even if it comes from a no-reply address), and support should help sort your issue out as soon as they can. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Suggested posts