Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Double payment

Double payment

Hi, iam sry for my low english experience.

I have  a big Problem.

I have a premium account for 2 years, last year i changed my phone operator and got 1 year free premium account.

so i follow the instructions and changed it, but i dont start a new acc. The problem is, that spotify take every month the 9.99 euro and if look in my account, i can read the operator pay for me.

I wrote 3 messages to spotify 2 in english 1 in german, but i got no reaction.

now they took 120 euro for nothing.

can somebody help me?

2 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Did you use the online contact form?

If you did, make sure you reply to the automated reply directly (even if it's from a no reply) and it will be sent to the Spotify staff so they can fix it and refund you.

If you've done that and haven't received a response within 24-48h, let me know your case number (#series of numbers), and I'll escalate it to the staff.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check the email on your account here.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts