Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Double payment

Solved!

Double payment

Hello guys,Spotify charge me twice both on family and premium. I want to stop the payment on the premium,the issue is I can’t log into the email add I used for the premium account even if I was sent an email. So pls how the I stop the charges to my card. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I think you'll need to contact support on the yahoo email because it's clear that you cannot discontiune the subscription let alone delete the Spotify account and you can't get into the email.

That would be my best advice for you

Best of luck 🙂

View solution in original post

5 Replies

if you can access the account you can just delete the account altogether which will get rid of the subscription. If that work, you will most likely have to call support in order for them to stop the subscription. 

I have tried all and to no avail. Can you help me on how to call support.
Thank you

you'll want to click this link and click subscription. Then click I want to close my spotify account . it should give you the option to cancel subscription but you must be signed into the account you want to cancel the subscription on.

https://support.spotify.com/us/contact-spotify-support/

Now that the problem the yahoo account I used to create the account for some reason I can’t log back into the yahoo account. Making it difficult for me to cancel the subscription.
Thank you
Marked as solution

I think you'll need to contact support on the yahoo email because it's clear that you cannot discontiune the subscription let alone delete the Spotify account and you can't get into the email.

That would be my best advice for you

Best of luck 🙂

Suggested posts