Double payment

Plan

Premium

Country

Ireland 

Device

(iPhone 8, 

My Question or Issue
I have been charged twice on two separate cards for the Last 4 months for the one account after updating to family spotify. I can’t see where one of the cards info is stored. How do i stop this and get a refund?

3 Replies

Hey there @bourke_marie2!

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out. 

You can take a look at your Receipts page to see all the charges for the Family plan on the account you're using.

It's possible that you or a family member have another Premium account with us if you see double charges. The info on this page under "Do you have more than one Premium account?'' should help you with locating the second account for which you're being charged.

When it comes to a refund you can take a look at this page to learn more about our policy.

Keep us posted on how it goes. Just give us a shout if have any more questions.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi Elena,
Many thanks for getting back to me.
I am the only holder of an account. I upgraded to premium family in November 2019. The receipts only show one charge for the greater amount of €14.99 per
Month. But €14.99 is being charged from a credit card and debit card.
I cannot find another premium account associated with my membership. Nor can I find details of my credit card on the account.
Any suggestions?

Hey again @bourke_marie2!

Thanks for providing us with this info.

If everything looks okay with the charges on your Receipts page and you don't see any duplicate payments, it means that you're charged for 2 different accounts. 

Can you let us what steps you've tried to locate your account so far, so that we don't suggest things that you've already tested?

If it's possible that a Family member might have used your credit card to start a subscription, it's also a good idea for them to follow the steps above.

We'll be on the lookout for your update!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts