Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Double payments!!

Solved!

Double payments!!

I have already tried to reach you guys at spotify because i am getting double invoice. For some reason your Finnish tech support doesnt even answer. Can you please do something about my problem. It is annoying to pay 20 euros every month instead of 10.

BR

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @masamune23 and welcome to the community!

Since this is a billing problem, we can't do much here at the community. Did you receive an automated email that leads you to the community or help pages? If so, you need to reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and someone will get back to you. But if you got a case number, you can post it here and we can escalate the case for you. Please check your spam folders as well!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

@Carina wrote:

Hey @user-removed , can you please escalate the case? 🙂

Hey @Carina - thanks for your notify. This is escalated now.

Greetz!

View solution in original post

12 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @masamune23 and welcome to the community!

Since this is a billing problem, we can't do much here at the community. Did you receive an automated email that leads you to the community or help pages? If so, you need to reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and someone will get back to you. But if you got a case number, you can post it here and we can escalate the case for you. Please check your spam folders as well!

Spotify Case # 01969364 and

Spotify Case # 01871991

What is usually the solution? Couple months of no payments?

Marked as solution

@Carina wrote:

Hey @Carina - thanks for your notify. This is escalated now.

Greetz!

Thank you! I think now after 4 months of "free" time i will pay right amount. It was strange that I had also the facebook linked to my account.. 😕

But thanks for fast replys!

Hi everybody, I need help, no one is answering me.

I wanted to buy a gift card for a friend two months ago (a 3 months Spotify Premium gift card). When I tried to buy it, a notification said it didn't work so I repeated the process. Again, it didn't work (notification). But in a few minutes I received an email saying I had bought ONE giftcard. So I gave it as a present to my friend and it worked well.

Now I'm checking my PayPal account and it seems that I've payed TWICE (so I should have bought 2 gift cards). But I didn't use the second gift card as I have never received any confirmatio email or so! And I don't have any detail anymore. Please could you help me? Thanks!

Spotify Case # 02170161:  I’ve been charged twice - Not sure if I have two accounts but I was charged twice ref:_00DD0pxIW._500D0n6Up4:ref ...i've been waiting for over a week to get this straight...

Hi, 

I am having the same problem. For two month now, I get charged Swiss Francs 12.95 twice (Spotify Stockholm & Spotify London).

Who can help me?

Same for me, no one answers when sending in my case to Spotify. Charged twice for 8months approx....

I have the same problem, i changed my subscription to stop paying spotify by itunes but directly by spotify but now i am charged by both spotify and itunes for the same service. Makes no sense that i cant get and from spotify and i have sent 2 emails already. My case number is: 05780321 and my name is anthonina

I'm have a problem with Spotify ! I pay the same month two time ($14,90) and I didn't find some place to talk with Spotify !
What's the problem ? Could someone me help please ! It's a Annoying problem and spotify is bad to help us like a costumers !

Hi,

In August I upgraded from Premium to Family. On July 30 €9,99 was debited from my credit card. On August 21 , €14,99 was debited. How will the difference of 10 days be settled?

KR, Joost

Suggested posts