Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Double premium subscription (iTunes and Spotify)

Double premium subscription (iTunes and Spotify)

Hi !

Recently I've noticed that my card is being charged twice a month for Spotify subscriptions. I looked into it and found that there's a sort of double subscription, one through iTunes, and one through Spotify itself. I've contacted Apple in order to cancel one of them, but unfortunately they were unable to find any Spotify subscription linked to iTunes. Does anybody know how to proceed in order to delete one of them? Obviously I find it frustrating to pay twice a month for one single service.

Thank you !

4 Replies

Hello @jjpettersen, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Had you followed Apple's instructions for canceling?

To cancel the Spotify subscription (the one through spotify.com) just follow these steps:

1. Log into your account page on the website.
  2. Click Subscription in the left panel.
  3. Click cancel your subscription and continue through the steps. 
  4. Enter your password and click CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION to complete.

More info: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_settings/how-to-cancel-your-subscription/

Hi,

Yes I have. What frustrates me is that I'm unable to find the source of my second subscription. According to Apple they are unable to find anything, but my each month my card is charged by Apple (tagged iTunes.com/bills).

I'll escalate this to the staff, you'll hear from them soon.

You should contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form, or tweeting to @SpotifyCares (ENG), @SpotifyAyuda (ESP) or @SpotifyAjuda (PT).

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

Suggested posts