Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Double subscription PAID by iTunes and Website

Double subscription PAID by iTunes and Website

Hi all.

Recently i cancelled my subscription by the itunes cause it's more expensive than the website. My surprise ocurr when i discovered that i have paid the same month (October) twice, once by the paypal account by this website and another one by the iTunes, so o want a solution and the money back from one of the payments.

Thanks for all.

1 Reply

Hiya GuillePozoCab, welcome to the Community. It looks like there was a bit of a slip-up with your payments there, but don't worry, Spotify will be sure to help you out. Are you sure your iTunes subscription is cancelled? You would receive service for the rest of that billing period from your final iTunes payment before you cancelled, so there is no reason for you to pay using the Spotify website until your iTunes subscription is over.

If you drop Spotify Support a line at https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/?contact - they will take a look in to what went wrong and will be sure to give a refund if appropriate. I'd like to note that Spotify cannot handle cancellations of iTunes subscriptions. I wish you the best of luck with getting this sorted, and I look forward to seeing you again in the Community. Rock on!

Starting out but ready to make a difference 🙂

Suggested posts