Downgrade from Premium to Free

Solved!

Re: Downgrade from Premium to Free

BrynnDiesel

Attempting to downgrade from Premium to free but when I click Subscription, there's a heading saying "Payment Details" but the box underneath is blank and in fact the rest of the entire page is blank so I am unable to unsubscribe. I've tried different browsers also. What gives? Appreciate any advice.

Screen Shot 2015-07-02 at 12.08.21 PM.png

impactsuscsocce
Casual Listener
For me it doesn't even come up under subscriptions so I can't delete my account and I can't downgrade I live in Canada I don't know if that has anything to do with it

impactsuscsocce
Casual Listener
It's the same for me

impactsuscsocce
Casual Listener
Did u end up figuring it out

Rylanbernard
Casual Listener
This is a jip I don't even like this app anymore. 12.99??? You serious just wanted to pay the 0.99 done super done with this app

Rylanbernard
Casual Listener
F**k Spotify str8 up!!

njsachi
Spotify Legend

Hey!

It seems you're paying for Spotify using iTunes. As seen on here, you can follow the steps in subscribe directly via your Account Subscription page.

The FAQ also mentioned you'll need to subscribe directly on Spotify.com to avail the offers you see on the Premium page.

Hope this helps.

nico61
I also want a downgrade to free. But as confirmation i need to give my password. But I get the message password incorrect. I tried differnt computers with diffefernt OS. Android nothing seems to solve this problem.

triciatorres709
Casual Listener

Help, please! :( I've been enjoying Spotify Premium but also need to downgrade to the free version. The account on my phone is on Premium, but the account on my laptop is free and I don't know why. I can't seem to find out how to downgrade the one on my phone though, please help :(

triciatorres709
Casual Listener

Help, please! :( I've been enjoying Spotify Premium but also need to downgrade to the free version. The account on my phone is on Premium, but the account on my laptop is free and I don't know why. I can't seem to find out how to downgrade the one on my phone though, please help :(

SUGGESTED POSTS