Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downgrade from family possbile ?

Downgrade from family possbile ?

It's possible to downgrade from family (I + 3 persons) to family ( I + 2 persons) ?

2 Replies

If you cancel your family subscription for 3 now it will run out at the end of the month. So at the end of it buy the subscription for 2. I don't know of any other way sorry. Hope this helped.

You will have to cancel your current family plan, and sign up for a new family plan that has less members.

The number of subaccounts (i.e. the number of people you can invite) that you selected during signup cannot be changed. You may however cancel the subscription โ€“ at which point all members of the plan revert to Free level subscriptions if the current billing month lapses. You would then sign up again, selecting the number of subaccounts you want. You may re-invite the people you want to keep on the plan.

The instructions here for how to remove a member are for only if you want to replace a family member with another one.

Remove a member

Only the administrator of the plan is able to remove a member.

1. Go to your account page.

2. Click MANAGE YOUR SPOTIFY FAMILY.

3. Click REMOVE under the member you want to remove.

4. Click CONFIRM in the dialog box that follows. You can now invite someone else to the plan.

Note: If you remove a member, youโ€™ll still pay the full amount for your plan each month.

Suggested posts