Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloaded Music

Downloaded Music

Here’s one for you Spotify, so I have premium and I downloaded my music library to my phone, it worked completely fine when my phone was in airplane mode on my flight over to where I’m on vacation, my phone is still in airplane mode but all of a sudden it’s telling me that it can’t play my music with Spotify offline, also the green arrows have disappeared, but when I connect to WiFi on the cruise it works, however since I have not activated the WiFi nothing can be sent over that connection (I have to manually activate the WiFi through the browser after I connect to it, which allows me to check how much mb I use on the cruise website), but it works just like they’ve been downloaded when I’m connected to the WiFi even though it doesn’t work, another strange thing is the second my phone disconnects from the WiFi it’ll finish playing the song alright but the next one won’t play until I reconnect. Also Spotify still says it’s offline. I did change a few settings on my phone though, for example I turned off automatic app updates, don’t know if that has anything to do with it. 

1 Reply

Hi @hdiehl14,

Have you tried to reinstall it?

Yes Spotify saves the songs cache for a moment, I was even able to play tens of songs offline without even downloading them so haven't figured that out exactly how it works.

For your downloaded songs, check you don't exceed the 3333 limit, or that you have enought space. You have to get online at least once every 30 days. Also check Spotify settings for that.

Have a nice day 🙂

Suggested posts