Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloaded songs won't play after premium subscription

Downloaded songs won't play after premium subscription

I've decided to subscribe premium to spotify after my 7 days trial has ended but after subscription i can't play all my downloaded songs offline. I also tried the suggested solution for this prob like logging in and out, reset phone, and reinstalling spotify but to no avail. Need help. Thanks btw i'm using iOs 10.1.1 (14B100)
IMG_3297.PNG
IMG_3296.PNG
IMG_3295.PNG
2 Replies

Hey @4thwolf,

It appears that you do not have the "Download" switch active in the screenshot you provided. Please make sure that you click this and then try to play your songs offline again. If they are downloaded, they should have a green arrow by their name. If the app does not allow you to use the download button, make sure that you have enough space on your phone (settings > storage & icloud usage). Hope this helps! If you are still having problems, let me know!

If this post solved your issue > Mark it as a solution

If you liked this post > Thumbs it up & add to the likes

The same thing has happened to me after the one month trial. It shows that the "Download" button is no longer green after the subscription has run out. It makes zero sense to me. It still continues to take up nearly 2 GB on my device, so why can I not play my songs that I've downloaded while offline??? It makes absolutely no sense. 

Suggested posts