Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloading message keeps hanging in left corner on Android 5.1.1. after playlist has been download

Downloading message keeps hanging in left corner on Android 5.1.1. after playlist has been download

Plan

Premium

Device

Oneplus 3t

Operating System

Android 

My Question or Issue

I like to listen to  "this is" artist playlists, so I hit the "dowloaded" slider, and all the songs in the playlist get downloaded. However, when I go to the "all songs" list in my library, those songs dont appear. Can anyone help me with this?

3 Replies

When you save a song, it is downloaded and shown in my songs. But when it is a playlist, it will be downloaded and saved in the section of my playlists. Try to find the album in the section of my playlist and it will appear there.

Restart the Spotify app and then Restart your phone. That refreshes both issues that might occur.

Hey @Jofishyboi.

Thanks for reaching out on the Community about this - we'll be glad to help you out here 🙂

When you download any playlist, you make the songs in that playlist available offline. However, these songs are not then automatically added to Your Library, so you won't see them appear in Songs or Albums: you have to click on the + next to the song title of each song to add them to Your Library. 

With regard to the downloading message you mention in the title of the thread, could you send us a screenshot to show us what you're seeing on your end?

We'll be looking out for your reply!

Suggested posts