Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloading songs

Solved!

Downloading songs

How do I know if a song has been downloaded?  Will it have a little green check mark next to it?  And how do I know if a playlist has finished downloading? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there, @sarah-alhaddad!

If a playlist has been fully downloaded, you'll see that it has a green downloaded symbol next to the playlist on the left-hand bar.

If a playlist is being downloaded, it'll have a progress circle next to it, as well as a bar showing what tunes are being downloaded (when you look at the track list - + means they've been downloaded, a rotating syncing icon means they're being downloaded, and a stationary syncing icon means it's yet to be downloaded) and how many songs are still to be downloaded (below 'New Playlist' button).

Does this make sense? 🙂

Cheers!

/T

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there, @sarah-alhaddad!

If a playlist has been fully downloaded, you'll see that it has a green downloaded symbol next to the playlist on the left-hand bar.

If a playlist is being downloaded, it'll have a progress circle next to it, as well as a bar showing what tunes are being downloaded (when you look at the track list - + means they've been downloaded, a rotating syncing icon means they're being downloaded, and a stationary syncing icon means it's yet to be downloaded) and how many songs are still to be downloaded (below 'New Playlist' button).

Does this make sense? 🙂

Cheers!

/T

Yes! Thank you so much! This helps a ton!

That's great, @sarah-alhaddad!

If you want a hand with anything, I'm here to help! 🙂

spotify:track:3O2hu8wMKZfR2hqIWElMEl

Cheers!

Suggested posts