Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Duplicate Account

Solved!

Duplicate Account

Hello,

My problems started a few days ago, I e-mailed about it twice but got an automated reply that didn't provide any answers. There is a topic on the forums about this problem here but it is for users that have a username and password, I don't have that. (and there are dozens of others who have this problem)

I have a Premium account that was linked to Facebook (I don't have a username because I created it after September 22nd 2011) and for some reason a duplicate new account has been made and linked to my Facebook. I can't access my original Premium account because the only way to login is to go through Facebook, which sends me to the new account. So there is nothing I can do.

Case nr. 02921278

Please help me, going to work without my tunes is really depressing.....

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

I can't work without my tunes too... You need to reply to the email you received, once you do that, a Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

If you don't receive any reply in 24-48 h after replying to the mail, please let me know.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

I can't work without my tunes too... You need to reply to the email you received, once you do that, a Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

If you don't receive any reply in 24-48 h after replying to the mail, please let me know.

Thanks for the quick reply, I tried that, no luck.

Don't worry, I escalated your case number to support, keep an eye on the inbox, they'll reply to you soon.

Hey @SaskiaJuliette,

Welcome to the Community.

We can see that our Support team is already helping out via email. They'll get back to you as soon as they can.

Thanks!

Problem solved. Got my music back right before the weekend, thanks guys!

I have had the same problem with my account when I factory reset my phone and when I logged back in I had a new account which wasn't on premium or any of my playlists, any ideas?

Suggested posts