Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Duplicate account... Help?

Duplicate account... Help?

Hi. I have googled, and searched on these forums, but can't seem to figure it out. My original account, with my self-created username, holds all my playlists and starred music. When I recently logged in on my spotify through a friend's phone, somehow I created a duplicate account. My original, and my facebook-account. Now I have a problem with merging these two. When I log on to my facebook-account in spotify, my playlists aren't there. And on spotify.com, it says that I have a premium description as well, though this one will not automatically renew. I can't seem to cancel the spotify subscription for my facebookaccount either. Help?

4 Replies

and I bet you wish to keep the self created username account and not keep the Facebook account. This happens every now and then (i'v noticed)...

If moderators wont spot this soon, I can escalate this to the moderators attention so this would be resolved.

You could try contacting them by using

https://www.spotify.com/fi/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

I have sent an email, (..used the contact form) but in experience, it usually takes some time to get an answer.

Yes I want to keep my original account, since that account has all of my playlists. And I want to be able to connect this account to my facebook-account, Ive tried several things, including changing all of my passwords, cancelling my spotify-subscription, then renewing it, and I have logged out of facebook on all devices.

Thanks for answering though, just have to wait for someone to reply to my email.

I think this needs some magic that can be done by the Spotify Staff. Just sit tight and wait for an answer.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Hi emkg - Have you tried following the steps on this post here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and-Music/Please-read-Missing-playlists-Premi...

Just be sure you're signing in with your "milkg" username and not your email. 

Let us know if you're still having trouble. 

Suggested posts