Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

E-Cards

Solved!

E-Cards

Where can I find the PIN number on an E-Card? If it is the code within the link, how come it says it's not valid in my country?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Alessandra17 and welcome to the community!

Is it possible someone sent you the e-card from another country? Because unfortunately you can only redeem codes sent from your own country.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

I see,

Went to my account-settings > country was set on SE (although it was dutch earlier) > changed it back to my own country > Ecard activation accepted.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Alessandra17 and welcome to the community!

Is it possible someone sent you the e-card from another country? Because unfortunately you can only redeem codes sent from your own country.

If I buy a 1-month e-card as a gift for my friend before the 31st of December, will he get the 2 free months?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I bought an e-card in a shop nearby, in my own country (Netherlands).

When trying to activate with the PIN, it says "prepaid code invalide for this country".

What could be the matter? 

Marked as solution

I see,

Went to my account-settings > country was set on SE (although it was dutch earlier) > changed it back to my own country > Ecard activation accepted.

I wanted to create a new post, read the newbie guide and it said to click a new message button that I don't see.  Spotify support is just laughable.   

I want to buy an e-card.  I live in the US.  I can't select that country because in the country selection it falls off the page.  I've tried in multiple browsers.  This is bad web design.  I would email support....but spotify doesn't HAVE support.   I would post a new post....but I can't find a button that lets me do that.  I love your product Spotify....but your web design and customer support is just unbelievably bad.  When a competitor comes along with a comparable price....I'll be gone.  

Suggested posts