Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

Samsung Galaxy A20e

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

Hey guys, normally I open my spotify as normal, put on some songs and drive to work. Now, this morning opened it and it said I need to login. I wondered because normally I don't have to login cuz I was already logged in. So I tried it with the right E-Mail and it didn't work. I tried it with all my passwords but it didn't work. So, it was a web.de e-mail. These get deleted if you didn't login for 6 months. My lazy ass didn't login for 6 months because I don't use this e-mail mainly anymore. It was just an old e-mail and I used it for spotify, was too lazy too change it to my new e-mail. Anyways, my problem is now, that I can't login into my account where all my songs,I saved, are. I mean, that's not a problem, I ready made a new account. But my problem is, that I tried spotify premium and did the 1 month free trial. It says it runs out on may 15th and since I can't login into my old account, I can't cancel the abbonement. What should I do? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed!

Let's get you back on track! 

As you know the email address however you don't have access I'd recommend reaching out to Spotify through this contact form here.

I'd make sure you do this either in a Incognito Browser or sign out of the Community and Spotify before you complete this as this doesn't require a sign in to complete this form and you can provide an email address that you can be contactable on, the team will walk you through a verification process in order to check your the account owner but they'll explain this all for you, they can also look at cancelling your subscription and your options as you won't be able to have two accounts together with the same email!

Keep Safe,

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed!

Let's get you back on track! 

As you know the email address however you don't have access I'd recommend reaching out to Spotify through this contact form here.

I'd make sure you do this either in a Incognito Browser or sign out of the Community and Spotify before you complete this as this doesn't require a sign in to complete this form and you can provide an email address that you can be contactable on, the team will walk you through a verification process in order to check your the account owner but they'll explain this all for you, they can also look at cancelling your subscription and your options as you won't be able to have two accounts together with the same email!

Keep Safe,

Suggested posts