Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

E-card - No code or mail

Solved!

E-card - No code or mail

Hi!

I purchased an e-card for my daughter 2 days ago and I never got any code or confirmation mail, neither did she recieve any code or mail. But my credit card was charged.

I contacted support but still, My issue isn't solved.

In my opinion that is not a sign of a good support-department.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I've sent you a fresh email on this. That should sort everything out.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

View solution in original post

18 Replies

Hey magiv, welcome to the Community.

Sorry to hear you didn't get the code through, I'm sure it's just got held up somewhere. Do you have a reference number for your case with our support team so I can chase this up?

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Thanks.

Case #: 465461 is the number.

Marked as solution

I've sent you a fresh email on this. That should sort everything out.

i created two tickets, can you solve them for me? i have been hacked and my email has been changed so i cant change password

my tickest is

and the orher one is: 

kind regards: edvin78

Hey edvin78, welcome to the Community. I'll make sure this gets followed up.

Thanks!

It did work at last.

Richard,

I am having a similar problem.  I sent two 6 month subcriptions of premium to two of my co workers.  I never got a reciept and they never recieved the ecards.  Please help as soon as possible. Thanks

@mikes wrote:

Richard,

I am having a similar problem.  I sent two 6 month subcriptions of premium to two of my co workers.  I never got a reciept and they never recieved the ecards.  Please help as soon as possible. Thanks

As this is a payment issue you'll need to just get in touch via our contact form on this. We'll be in touch as soon as we can.

Today I purchased an e-card with one month spotify premium for my friend. She received the email and downloaded spotify to her phone. She also received an email that said "thank you for using your spotify prepaid premium code". When she went to use spotify on her phone, only radio would play and it told her she did not have spotify premium so she could not listen to anything else. She logged out then back in. She uninstalled then reinstalled spotify. Nothing is working and it keeps telling her she can only listen to radio! This is very frustrating!!!

Hi

I have the same problem as magiv and wondered if my issue could be the same? - That the code just got held up.

@clockfire - Did you definitely complete the eCard process? After you have paid you get to a confirmation screen which then asks you do you wish to email the code or print it, it won't be sent unless you choose that option. 

Best thing to do is to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they should be able to resend it for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Please help me i didnt receive a code in my e card

@j3sp3r96 - The eCard should contain the code as part of a link in the message. The last section of the link is the code if you look at it. 😉

Peter

Thank you so much!

Hello, 

I had a similar problem where I was sent an E-Card and could not find the activation code to initiate service. Curious, how do I go about finding this code? My Spotify Case is # 02012937: Redeeming my Spotify gift card. 

Thanks, 

Kelsey

I'm having a similar problem. I purchased a one month e-card and it never came with a code. My case number is 02088878. Thanks!

@maxlies - How long ago did you open that case?

Peter

I have the same problem. I bought a six-month e-card last night. My debit card got charged for it, but I got no receipt, and no e card. 

My case number is 03723129.

Would absolutely love any help!

Suggested posts