Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

E-card - error after purchasing - not possible to print or send by email

Solved!

E-card - error after purchasing - not possible to print or send by email

On Friday (February 15th) I purchased an e-card (annual premium subscription). On the final screen instead of the code there was the following error message: EcardException - No template with name eCard_default_pl.v1 found in repository. It was not possible to print the e-card or send it by email. Also I have not received any email confirmation of the purchase. However my credit card was charged. I submitted a support ticket (case # 00535550), but my problem has not been solved yet. The e-card was supposed to be a gift (now overdue). I am very disappointed.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@magda wrote:

On Friday (February 15th) I purchased an e-card (annual premium subscription). On the final screen instead of the code there was the following error message: EcardException - No template with name eCard_default_pl.v1 found in repository. It was not possible to print the e-card or send it by email. Also I have not received any email confirmation of the purchase. However my credit card was charged. I submitted a support ticket (case # 00535550), but my problem has not been solved yet. The e-card was supposed to be a gift (now overdue). I am very disappointed.

Hi, have you been receiving responses to your case? If so, then you will need to keep replying to them. If not, I shall escalate this 🙂

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Thanks for replying back. I can see my colleague has already gotten back to you. 

Glad to see everything's sorted for you. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

@magda wrote:

Hi, have you been receiving responses to your case? If so, then you will need to keep replying to them. If not, I shall escalate this 🙂

Hi magda - When you opened your case did you get an automated reply? If so please reply again to that message. 

Your case will reach an agent who can help from there. As it's a payment query we can't help on the forums. 

Hi,

I received an automated reply, but I did not reply to it,because the sender address was: no-reply@spotify.com :). I have replied now and I will wait for a response. I will let you know how it went.

I don't think this is a payment issue. The payment went through. It looks more like a problem with displaying the e-card content in Polish (the template is missing??). 

Marked as solution

Thanks for replying back. I can see my colleague has already gotten back to you. 

Glad to see everything's sorted for you. 

I have already received the code by email.

Thank you very much for your help.

Suggested posts