Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

E-card limit

Solved!

E-card limit

Hello,

I'm considering to buy an e-card. But I saw there's no discount for buying a long subscription.

So I was wondering:

- Does the 6 or 12 months card allow to "pause" the subscription for one month ?

- If it doesn't allow that, can we buy several one-month card for one person ?

- What is the limit time to activate a e-card ? Can I buy a one-month card and activate it one year later ?

Thanks !

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! 🙂 

To answer your questions:

1. An eCard will pause your subscription for the amount of time on the card. For example, if you have a monthly recurring subscription and redeem a 6 month Premium eCard, your debit/credit card won't be charged for 6 months whilst the eCard covers your subscription. 

2. You can purchase as many eCards as you like, however there is an undisclosed maximum number of eCards you can purchase and redeem in one day which is part of the fraud prevention system Spotify use. 

3. You have 12 months to redeem an eCard from the date of activation/purchase. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! 🙂 

To answer your questions:

1. An eCard will pause your subscription for the amount of time on the card. For example, if you have a monthly recurring subscription and redeem a 6 month Premium eCard, your debit/credit card won't be charged for 6 months whilst the eCard covers your subscription. 

2. You can purchase as many eCards as you like, however there is an undisclosed maximum number of eCards you can purchase and redeem in one day which is part of the fraud prevention system Spotify use. 

3. You have 12 months to redeem an eCard from the date of activation/purchase. 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thank you ! 🙂

Suggested posts