Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Email Changing

Email Changing

I was wondering how I could change the email on my Spotify account? I followed what the online guidance said and changed my email on Facebook (as I set up my Spotify through my facebook account) but (two months later) my Spotify email still hasn't changed? 

I wanted to attach my account to a family account that I'm about to set up, but as I cannot access the email account I set up my facebook with (which my Spotify account is subsequently attached to), I can't do this. Any support/guidance would be much appreciated, thank you.

3 Replies

Hey @CainG,

Seems like this is something that has to be look at backstage. You can contact the friendly support folks through this link, they'd be happy to help you out 🙂 Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Have a great day!

Hey Spotify fam, 

If you navigate to the account page (ie. https://www.spotify.com/us/account/overview/). Under "Account overview" click "Edit Profile". From here, you can change your email address. 

If you are having issues from a mobile device, I would highly suggest trying from a laptop or desktop. I hope this helps

-ProducerTrentTaylor

Hey @keepbouncing,

Thanks for thinking with us! That's great 🙂 

This is only possible if you have an account created directly through Spotify. The OP has a Facebook created account, which won't allow them to do this through the website. 

Your input is appreciated though, and I bet this will help other users! 

Suggested posts