Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Email - Facebook

Email - Facebook

HELP:  When I log into Spotify with my Facebook credentials, the email addresses do not match between the two (Facebook & Spotify).

The correct email address is in my Facebook account, Spotify has the wrong email address.  

However when I attempt to change the email address through Spotify, it gives me a link to change my email address in the Facebook account settings, but the correct email address is shown in Facebook.  

How can I get this changed?  I am concerned that if I submit a help ticket that the correspondence will be sent to the wrong email address.  The incorrect email address has been closed.

Thank you!

4 Replies

Where does it say your email address in Spotify? Did you used to use your old email address with Facebook (when you signed up to Spotify?), if so then it most likely hasn't updated.

I'll ask a moderator to look into it for you 🙂

Liam

The email address would be shown under Profile>Edit Profile.  But suddenly the email address has changed to the correct email address.  So maybe the moderator jumped right on it and fixed it.  Thank you!

@lbleisch wrote:

The email address would be shown under Profile>Edit Profile.  But suddenly the email address has changed to the correct email address.  So maybe the moderator jumped right on it and fixed it.  Thank you!

Hmm, maybe they did 🙂 Thanks for letting me know it's fixed (and I'm glad it's fixed ;)).

Liam

i am having the exact same issue. also having issue with my password. Keeps telling me its incorrect. Definitely not incorrect.

Suggested posts