Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Email not being accepted for registration

Email not being accepted for registration

Hey! I want to start a new spotify account, but it doesn't accept my email: lordbaldomero@nuke.africa

For those of you wondering, yes, it is a real email and it works just like one. The only difference being google nor bing nor yahoo are the owners of the domain. I have an account with another email I don't want to use anymore and wouldn't like to open a new Google account just for this.

Screenshot from 2018-01-28 19-23-46.png
1 Reply

A couple things could present an issue.

1. If you already have an account under this email then spotify won't let you create another one with the exact same email. 

2. Spotify may not accept a .africa email/domain. The system is set up in a way to accept generally all email accounts but yours may not be recognized as an email account because it doesn't have a .com/.org. 

3. You can create a spotify account using your facebook account, so you can link it to your facebook profile, given that you have an account, and login/register through that link. Its a lot easier because you won't have to fill in all the registration details, the system will simply use all of your facebook profile info to create an account for you. Works the same as creating it yourself just saves you time. 

You may end up having to create a new email for this or revert to using your old one. 

Suggested posts