Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Email

Email

Im trying to make a new acoount for spotify. I have one connected to my facebook and i dont want that anymore, so I decided to make a new one with my newer email address. But when I go to make the new account, it says my email is already taken. But when i put it into the system to send me a reset my password email, spotify tells me my email is not used in the system.. 

2 Replies

Hello and welcome to the community @chloeham 🙂

well there is a way to disconnect your Facebook account of your spotify account. Just follow these steps.

Good luck 🙂

If you have any questions about it feel free to ask 🙂

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

@chloeham wrote:

Im trying to make a new acoount for spotify. I have one connected to my facebook and i dont want that anymore, so I decided to make a new one with my newer email address. But when I go to make the new account, it says my email is already taken. But when i put it into the system to send me a reset my password email, spotify tells me my email is not used in the system.. 

You should be able to create the new account now. 

Let me know the new username (via PM if you'd prefer) so I can transfer your playlists to the new account (if you wish) and then delete the old account. 

Suggested posts