Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Entrei numa conta familiar e já estava numa conta premium pessoal

Solved!

Entrei numa conta familiar e já estava numa conta premium pessoal

Olá!!

Já tenho uma conta premium do spotify há muito tempo, porém hoje minha família resolveu aderir ao plano familiar. Como devo proceder para cancelar a conta pessoal que existia antes e ficar só com a familiar? 

Obrigado!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @alceuk, welcome to the Spotify Community!

We hope you don't mind that we reply in English. If you want, you can get Portuguese support via email with this contact form. You can also find us on Facebook or Twitter.

Not to worry. If you're subscribed with a card, you can upgrade from regular Premium to Premium for Family without a problem here. The regular time you already paid for will become time for the family subscription. However, this might bring your payment date a few days earlier.

Let us know if you have questions.

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @alceuk, welcome to the Spotify Community!

We hope you don't mind that we reply in English. If you want, you can get Portuguese support via email with this contact form. You can also find us on Facebook or Twitter.

Not to worry. If you're subscribed with a card, you can upgrade from regular Premium to Premium for Family without a problem here. The regular time you already paid for will become time for the family subscription. However, this might bring your payment date a few days earlier.

Let us know if you have questions.

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hello!

No problem, I can try to talk a little of english, heheh! 
Ok, I canceled my account on this link. Now, theoretically, I will stay with the family plan only.

Thank you!!

Suggested posts