Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Epic Collection Friend ...

Epic Collection Friend ...

I get this patronizing message on adding new music to my library. I am very surprised by this limit. Why can I not bookmark more music? This is a disaster. I was enjoying Spotify right up until this moment. I don't want to remove stuff from my carefully curated library just so I can add more! What kind of crazy scheme is this?

I tried adding to a playlist and that works but the browsing experience is not the same. This **bleep**, I'm a premium customer!

3 Replies

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the community!

Right now, there's a limit of 10.000 tracks you can add to your library. However, you can support the idea to increase the limit here.

In the meantime, you can use playlists to keep your collection going, those don't have a limit.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

@Alfredo wrote:

In the meantime, you can use playlists to keep your collection going, those don't have a limit.

This is wrong. Playlists also have a 10,000 songs limits. If you try to add more songs you get this message: "You've filled this playlist to the max. Impressive. Start a new one now to keep collecting."

I have given up and subscribed to a competing service, after laboriously transferring all my library across. At last I have found peace. Goodbye Spotify, it was nice while it lasted!

Suggested posts