Erase of everything on my Spotify account

Highlighted

Re: Erase of everything on my Spotify account

Roadie
Hey M_B, welcome to the Community.

Please just try logging in the Spotify desktop client with your username 'existimistic' and connect this to Facebook. Let me know if you have any trouble.

We're looking into the root cause of this issue and trying to make sure it stops happening for people. If you'd like to keep updated just follow our Twitter feed, which I've linked to in my signature below.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Casual Listener

I went to access my spotify account today and all my playlists and everything appeared to have gone, so I suspect I am having the same problem. Can I get my playlists and everything back, please?

Wilton

Highlighted

Roadie
thisiswilton, are you logging in with your original 'thisiswilton' account? Everything appears to be in order there.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
Highlighted

Casual Listener

thanks very much for checking this for me. I can't explain why I had a problem.. I went home to a different computer and it worked OK, and then back on this computer it now works OK (I did install a newer version)... but yesterday I couldn't find anything. Doh. User error, I guess... but many thanks for checking. I'm already up and listening again 🙂

SUGGESTED POSTS