Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error 410

Error 410

Hello.

Case number: 

I had to make this new account to be able to get on the forums because I cant login with my original account, it says that it's wrong username or password.

I've reset my password, didnt get any e-mail, i've sent a mail to your support using the form that is availble but I dont get any answer, only an automated answer.

Account name for the actual account is: snusker.

Please look into it and see if there's something wrong, I suspect i've been hacked or something and they removed my e-mail and changed password or some **bleep**, anyhow it's anoying as hell.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I can't even find my original account by searching for it here on the site, what's up with that?

2 Replies

Hi there @snusker2 and welcome(?) to the community 🙂

When did you submit the support ticket, and were you logged into a user account when you did so? It can take up to 48 hours to get a response, however Spotify do aim for a 24 hour ticket response time.

Did the automated reply tell you to come to the community? If it did, reply to it directly (even if it is from a no-reply address) and it'll be sent to an agent.

Also, community accounts are semi-separate from Spotify accounts - you would've have to have logged into the community with your Spotify account before a linked community account would be made.

Liam

Good morning.

Been in contact with another support guy on mail now and i've sent him my informations so he can confirm that it's my account,

so i guess it is soon to be fixed.

Thank you anyway Liam.

Suggested posts