Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error Code 403

Solved!

Error Code 403

So I was logged out of my spotify account in both my iphone and my mac. I made this account just to be able to post and get help.  It says that my username and password are incorrect. Then I checked my email and said that my account had been disabled due to a chargeback. I am trying to get help so that I can enable this account by any means. I will gladly pay any amount that was returned to my account because I need acces to this same account due to the fact that I have all of my playlists there. I am a serious spotify user! I replied to the "no-reply' email as many suggested but still haven't heard back. Please help me!!!

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @randygon95 

It looks like we replied to you a few hours ago.

Just get back to our email and we can help from there 🙂 

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Hey there @randygon95 . Sorry to hear you're having such trouble! Do you have a case # from your inquiries that we can escalate here for you?

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Yes... The case # they gave me was #02074599. Any help to resolve this issue is greatly appreciated. 

I have escalated that case number to make sure it gets to the correct hands for you. Someone should hopefully get back to you shortly so keep an eye on your inbox!

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

Hey @randygon95 

It looks like we replied to you a few hours ago.

Just get back to our email and we can help from there 🙂 

___

New to the Community? Check out the Community newbie tips

Did I solve your problem? Click 'Accept As Solution' to help others find the answer!

Need Spotify help on Twitter? Head to @SpotifyCares

Yes. I just checked my email and replied from there. Thanks!

My spotify account has been disabled due to a "payment irregularity". This happened 5 days ago and i would like to reactivate the same premium account. Please help soon!

Hi. I can not access in the site on this IP 194.147.142.4? Please solve my problem

I from Holland

Hi

I can't access to the site on this IP 194.147.142.4 with 403 error

Please help me to solve this problem

Suggested posts