Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error Code: 410

Solved!

Error Code: 410

Hello,

As of yesterday I can't log in to my Spotify account using my Spotify account details.

The interface appears but I get a 410 error code forcing me in offline mode, also saying that my username or password is wrong. 

I've tried to reset the password, but I'm not getting the mail, maybe I've been hacked?

317 Replies

Hey guys, we had some server issues which might have affected your logins yesterday. But if things aren't working still now then check your connection - make sure your firewall/antivirus isn't blocking the connection.

If the problems continue let me know and I'll investigate further, or send in a message to our contact form to get one of our advisors to help you out.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I got the mail but when I log into the spotify community I´m online as "Dawii;))" and that is not my account!
My account is "Larsson^" but I´m not able to log into it on spotify.com, please help me!

When I log into spotify it just says that I´m having the wrong information!

Hey David, best drop us a line through our contact form to get reunited with your account.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

I have thanks for all the help so far :)!

Try logging in with your username rather than email or vice-versa.

The user SkyHi who posted before you discovered this and it worked for me. I think it's due to us having two accounts on Spotify one with username: username and password: something... the other with username: emailaddress and password: somethingelse.

Same problem here, with my "flavinhadosanjos7@gmail.com" account. I have sent an email to the support on Friday but I didn't got a response yet.So I created this account to get some help. When I try to login in the Spotify app, it says that my username and password is incorrect. When i try to register an new account with my Facebook , it says that the account already exists. And when i try to login in the spotify.com it says: "An error has ocurred processing your login. Please try again. " I've got a premium account and can't use it.

Spotify, you told me to email you so you could help me get my account "Larsson^" back. But you were e-mailing me and gave me free premium trial for an account I just created while my original acoount is having error 410. So please Spotify help me get my account "Larsson^" back!!

DavidLarsson, if you're already been emailing us just send us a reply to the last message you received. Let us know what further assistance you require and we'll do what we can to help out.

Hello!

Now .. i deleted the "Spotify" application from my Facebook, then, i turned the Spotify offline o.o And .. i tired to log in, but i only get this error code :410 .

And also, i purchased a 30day free premium ! QQ .. help? lol

I have also problems with my account, it wont log on on my mobile device. I have reset my password, with no luck. My device are also not syncing tracks?

KozzieH - Can you make sure you're logging in with the username 'goldengun'.

Torp - Are you logging in with the username 'tormodskameleon' at all?

As well as this guys, could you try a clean reinstall of your Spotify. This error can sometimes pop up when the download hasn't completed properly. You can get directions here: https://www.spotify.com/help/faq/tech/clean-reinstallation-of-spotify/
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

hey, yes I'm using the same username.

It's kind a hard to log in and do the cleaning stuff, when u are told that u have the wrong password

Does this have any link to the problem with syncing songs/playlist also?

Torp, which mobile device are you using?

Samsung galaxy2

First thing I'd recommend then would be simply resetting your password. Does that help?

Sorry, already tried that with no luck 😞

Does the password have any unusual characters? It might need to be alphanumeric characters only (so A-Z, 0-9) or they could be problems.

If you still don't have any luck, just get in touch through our contact form and we'll help you out directly by email.

only alphanumeric characters

So, I'm having similar problems to those above. Error 410, forced to work offline, can't play any music. I've moved countries recently - France to the US, and soon I'll be heading home to Australia - but I haven't tried to use Spotify anywhere that it's not available anyway. My password -does- have non-alphanumeric characters in it... but I want it to. I'm not reducing the security of my FB password because Spotify's bugging out. 

What do I need to do?

Tweetlebeetle - Welcome to the Community. The country in your account does appear to be France. With a free account, you'll be able to use Spotify outside of your 'home' country for 14 days, before you lose access.

If you'd like to continue using Spotify, you'll need to change the country in your account. Or, if you fancy it, upgrade. This will allow you to use Spotify anywhere. You'll be able to change the country here: www.spotify.com/account/profile/

If you have some trouble doing this, just contact Customer Support. They'll help you out as soon as they can. Just head to 'About us' above, then 'Contact Form'.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts