Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error Message "Wrong Username and Password" with Facebook login

Error Message "Wrong Username and Password" with Facebook login

Hi all,

its already more than a month that every time i try to login in Spotify, with my facebook account, i recieve this error message "wrong username and password".
What i do not understand is how is possible that even if facebook user and pass are correct, if i log in the main site i have no problem, but if i try to log in on the web player or the program itself the message appear and i canot log in.

Also i moved from Italy to Czech Republic and i dont know if this is affecting the situation.

I tryed to disconnect facebook and spotify various time, redoing the registration, but nothing happened.

I already tryed to contact the helpdesk with the compiled form (2 time) but no response.

Please if someone know a way to cancell or reset all my inscription, i really would like to continue to use spotify, even losing my music selection is not a probem.

Thanks in advance

3 Replies

Sorry to hear you didn't get a reply from support.

I have forwarded your post to the support team at Spotify. Hopefully someone will be in contact soon.

If you have a case number from support, please post it here. (8 digit number)

Thanks for your patience.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi this is the reference number of my last request 02454586.

Thank you for your help.

Antonio

Alright, I have forwarded the case number over. Hopefully you'll get a reply tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience. 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts