Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error adress family account

Error adress family account

Hi everyone

Open an acess to my brother that keaves with me. Be he cant seem to get his family acciunt validated : "To join this Family plan, you must live at the same address as the plan owner. Make sure your account's country is correct. Learn how."

He entered correct adress, dont understand. 

He is currently travelung for work until next week. Is that why ?

3 Replies

Hey @Karlosantunes.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Since all users must reside on the same address, we recommend being at home when you set-up Premium for Family. You don't have to send out invitations to all users at once so you can wait until your brother is back home before you issue an invitation to him. In the meantime you can have your other family members set-up 🙂

For more information about Premium for Family, take a look at this article we wrote.

Let us know if you have further questions. Have a nice day!

we had the same problem but we were all sitting in one room together. it doesn't helped. my mother couldn't access to the family abo.

Hey @IsabelleKo,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

The country settings of the accounts should match as well. Could you check, if that is the case? Here is how to change those settings for a free account you want to invite to the Family plan. 

If you want to change the country settings of the Family owner account, you should cancel the existing subscription first and wait for it to expire. The option to change those settings will be available afterwards.

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts