Error code: 3

Solved!
9 people liked this

Error code: 3

tcsp4m

Can't log in due to error code 3. anyone have a fix yet?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solution! 17 people liked this

Re: Error code: 3

d1rtgrub
So I figured out how to fix mine, but I'm not sure if it will work for others. Basically what I did was go to my email that my account was registered under and I searched for an old reset password email (thankfully I had one from like 2 days before) and I just reset my password with the link and now it works fine! I hope this helps!
Solution! 349 people liked this

fofe23

This worked for me when I got error code 3.  I did not use my email, but just the username.  Instead of username@gmail.com, I just typed in username.  Hopefully this works for others. (Note, this was for the app, not spotify.com)

78 Replies
4 people liked this

silverphone82
Casual Listener

Same just changed my password and now cant log back in on application but can on web browser

12 people liked this

silverphone82
Casual Listener
Been trying to log in with email instead of username!

Anyone who got a coupon code recently? I bought an eBay cupon code (cheaper than usual) and even received the Spotify official receipt for its activation... But I think I got scammed and my account "disappeared". Waiting for Spotify and the seller's answers.

3 people liked this

LuisVd

Same problem here

3 people liked this

This is happening to me too, I've tried changing my email and password but nothing is working 

16 people liked this

Knoxx

I have the same problem here (Error code: 3) , can't' login on my phone, browser and on PC

I try to log with my facebook account and says that my username or password is incorrect

Solution! 17 people liked this

d1rtgrub
So I figured out how to fix mine, but I'm not sure if it will work for others. Basically what I did was go to my email that my account was registered under and I searched for an old reset password email (thankfully I had one from like 2 days before) and I just reset my password with the link and now it works fine! I hope this helps!
6 people liked this

candubrain
Casual Listener

error code 3 has happened to me twice in the last 2 days.  Both event I requested a password reset.  This allows me to log back in, but I'm beginning to wonder if I need to do this daily......lol

Hopefully a fix soon.

Solution! 349 people liked this

fofe23

This worked for me when I got error code 3.  I did not use my email, but just the username.  Instead of username@gmail.com, I just typed in username.  Hopefully this works for others. (Note, this was for the app, not spotify.com)

SUGGESTED POSTS