Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error message when paying with paypal

Solved!

Error message when paying with paypal

When I want to pay with my Paypal account I get the message it failed and it suggest me making sure if there's enough money on it, but in the past it worked just fine and it pulled the money straight off my bank account without problem.  

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I resolved the problem, I canceled the sub in paypal and re-authorized again and it's working again now, thanks for the support though. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey Vince,

We're rarely able to see what's causing specific payment issues unfortunately so we can't always provide the best help, but take a look at some of the most common issues with PayPal problems here

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

You mentioned paying from a bank account? Spotify requires your PayPal account to be connected to a credit card in order to pay using PayPal. Some people seemed to have got this to work without before, but unfortunately it has always been a requirement (as outlined in the help page mentioned above). 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

I resolved the problem, I canceled the sub in paypal and re-authorized again and it's working again now, thanks for the support though. 

Suggested posts