Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Everything on RESET - ALL PLAYLISTS GONE

Everything on RESET - ALL PLAYLISTS GONE

So i don't know what was happening yesterday but as i wanted to log in on spotify account on my netbook he told me i was using the wrong password. I clicked on forgot password and all the sudden my music stopped playing on my mobile (it was playing spotify of course) <br>So i tried a few times to log in and after some minutes it worked with the old password. <br><br>BUT!!!<br><br>now all my playlists are gone, i have no followers anymore neither do i follow anyone, i have NO MORE starred tracks and worst thing ALL MY PLAYLISTS ARE GONE!!!<br>Can anybody tell me what the heck just happened there to me? I think u all can imagine how i feel losing all my playlists.<br><br>Ok and heres another information that i need to tell, a month ago i ordered the 30-days-test version (which should've ended today) with the intention to keep it going even after 30 days. So actually i thought it would keep going on its own because i already gave my credit card number but now spotufy tells me i am using a test version and if i am interested in buying spotify premium. -WELL I THOUGHT I DID IT ALREADY?!?! I am so upset and going mad pleasy can somebody help me i dont know what to do!<br>
4 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Firstly, are you sure you're logging into the right account? It's very easy to have both a facebook (email) and a Spotify (username) login!

If you are, I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify can look into it for you.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hey and thank you for your quick response!
I have actually no idea what my username is. I always used my email adress and it seemed like it was connected with facebook the hole time... i just don't know what happened to all my user details.. when i look on my account page under subscription it says: "You are registered for spotify premium until 2013-10-13 l. After this period your account will become a spotify free account." And under payment method: "you do not currently have a payment provider connected to your account".
And thats actually nonsense becuase i ordered spotify premium and it said that after one month of testint premium it will continue automatically. No theres nothing about that!
And what does that have to do with all my playlists?! Its just annoying and i already wrote an email yesterday but still did not receive an answer...

Hey Arne, you've actually got three separate Spotify accounts under the same email address, all created via Facebook. I found your submission in the playlist recovery form a little while ago and put all of your playlists on the account I think you're using at the moment.

But our support team will need to tidy things up and delete the extra accounts. They'll get back to your support cases soon, don't worry.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Okay thanks!

So that means i'll just wait until i receive an email from them?

Sorry for my english, i'm from germany and it seems heres the only place people are really helping (quickly) so thanks for that!

Suggested posts