Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FRUSTRATED: CAN'T UPGRADE TO PREMIUM

FRUSTRATED: CAN'T UPGRADE TO PREMIUM

Hello;

I've had several problems with my sporify account. SEVERAL. I am registered in HONDURAS but my wifi is from somewhere else, so I understand that causes some toruble and that's why I want to upgrade to premium. But I can't even do that. I have tried SEVERAL times to pay with a HONDURAS ip adress and it always says it has trouble to finish the payment process. I've tried with different credit cards, they're both working well BUT I STILL CAN'T PAY!

This is really frustrating cause I've opened 3 different accounts with 3 different emails and I can't upgrade in neither of them.

I really love this app and I AM WILLING TO PAY but I can't seem to find a solution anywhere.

PLEASE HELP!!

15 Replies

Hi there,

Welcome at the Spotify Community!

Have you already tried to get premium via another browser?

If yes, I think the best thing you can do is to get in touch with the Spotify Consumer team.

You may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

Hello;

I did send an email.

Spotify Case # 01891626

I will reply right now to ensure they can help.

Thanks.

Is the country showing on your online profile Honduras?

https://www.spotify.com/account/profile/

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yes it says Honduras

spority.png

Is your payment card definitely registered in Honduras too? 

Peter

I'm having the same issue as some people here. I'm trying to upgrage to Spotify Premium but when I try and enter my payment information it's asking me for a zip code when I'm currently in Canada. It's giving me an error message "oops something went wrong" when I try and sign up. My location is currently set to Canada so I'm not sure what's happeing here.  I just want to pay for this! Thanks

Are you using a VPN?

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

nope

Yes, my billing address is deffinitely from Honduras.

I think the payments team are going to need to lend a hand. Have you heard back from your contact form case?

Peter

Yes, they responded that I need to use different browsers. I've already used 3 though. Starting to give up, had this issue for 5 months now.

Hey there,

Just reply to that support message and tell them that you have already tried that. I would also recommend to explain your problem in details with:

- What is your problem

- What have you tried

- And ...

- And ....

- What do you expect

This sounds logic, but if you tell them exactly what you have tried, then I am sure that this issue will be resolved.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

I'm not sure it is a payment option which is available in Honduras, but if it is might be worth trying using PayPal connected to your payment card?

Peter

I know this is old, but the only way I ever successfully upgraded was by using PayPal instead of a card. It's unnecessarily difficult to give this company money.

Hello! I also have a case that has not been solved until today. The number is #03629466. Few moths ago, i created an account on Sptofy that I haven't use...  One month ago. I tried to use but I forgot my login. So I clicked on the button "forgot my passwor". Straight I recived an email from Spotfy with some login and witout realized I use this login with my email . After that I did this, I realized that I was used someone else account. The account, the username is from some boy from Spain. Now my email is connected with his account. I already change my password for my safetty, bu today I recived an email from Spotfy that the boy add some music on this account....  What I wat is that someone delete this account or disconnect my email with the Spotfy. I really want to continue to use the Spotfy but not sharing the account with someone else..... Can someone please help me??

Suggested posts