Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook Account Linked by accident.

Solved!

Facebook Account Linked by accident.

So, I don't have facebook, but my husband does, and so I don't know how, but his facebook account linked to my spotify, and so now I have his name as the profile name, instead of my username. And so we got on his facebook account and unlinked Spotify from it, but it still has not changed the name from his back to my username. I don't want his name on my spotify, just because well, he has his name on his own spotify, and I don't look like a "Jeremy" So if someone could help me fix it to how my username appears again, that would be great.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@buhlynnduh

Looks OK on my end.

EbCSr0d

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey @buhlynnduh,

It can take some time for Spotify to update your name and avatar (around 3-7 days).

Hope this helps!

MaximSpotify Star

Well thats great. -_- It literally connected and messed with my stuff instantly, but takes up to 7 days for it to be fixed? Thats bonkers. You would think it would reset as quick as it set it up... Oh well. I guess I will just have to be mildly bothered by this for a while... thanks...

If someone could just look up my profile and see if it is fixed? I know it isn't on my side, but maybe it is on an outsider looking in, that would be great. Username-buhlynnduh

And for those that are going to tell me to try logging out and back in using my username, that is the only way I have logged in and out, since i don't have a facebook, and have done that several times today.. and it hasn't fixed the issue.

Marked as solution

@buhlynnduh

Looks OK on my end.

EbCSr0d

MaximSpotify Star

Good enough, maybe it will fix on my end eventually. Thank you bunches!

Suggested posts