Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook Account Problem

Facebook Account Problem

I've had a Spotify account that was created with Facebook for ages and I just made another Spotify account which wasn't connected to Facebook. I tried connecting the new account to my Facebook account and then disconnected Facebook from this account. I logged out and tried to go back to my orignal account because the new account was useless and I couldn't log into it. I tried logging in with Facebook and it said 'No Spotify account connected to this Facebook' and so I tried logging into Spotify using my Facebook username and password and it just said wrong password/email. I've contacted Spotify asking to have the new account deleted because I think it might be interfering with everything but I haven't had any luck. Is there anything I can do to get my old account back ? I REALLY want my old account back )^:

1 Reply

Hello @spooks_galore and thanks for posting in the community! If you've received an automated reply from Spotify after using the contact form that directs you in the help section or FAQ , please reply to it even if a no-reply. It works!

That being said, you could try deleting the cache memory in your browser or try logging in using another one. Also, could you have deleted accidentally both?

Hope this helped! If you have any more questions, please let me know so that we can solve this 🙂
K
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts